Friday 1 May 2015

Check out predictions of the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao “Fight of the Century”

Ahead of the much anticipated ″Fight of the century″ between Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao Manny which is schedule to take place tomorrow May 2nd, 2015;  KnockoutNation went round to meet musicians, Ex-boxers and many others to have their prediction on the #MayPac brawl. Check out their predictions.

Floyd Mayweather’s Dad, said:
“This fight has already been won. We can beat Manny any day, any time, any year, any moment.”

Dana White, UFC President said:
 “Six years ago, I liked Pacquiao…Now, I like Mayweather. I actually think Pacquiao knocks him out six years ago. It’s going to be interesting. You’re never going to tune into a boring fight with Manny. Manny goes. Manny tries to finish fights.”

Will Ferrell, Actor and Comedian:
“You know why Manny Pacquiao is going to win? Because his dad ate his dog. That’s why. Yeah. With that atmosphere as a child, guess what? You fear nothing.”

Rapper, Royce da 5’9:
“Floyd by way of ring intelligence.”

Ice T, Rapper, Rock Singer and Actor:
” I learned a long time ago never bet against the champ. Mayweather, go in there and knock that muthafucker out!”

Raekwon, rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan:
 “You know I gotta go with my man Floyd.”

Bernard Hopkins, Ex- World Middleweight Champion/commentator:
“Pacquiao is going to get anxious and he is going to run into that straight right hand. Lights out.”

Mike Tyson:
“(Pacquiao) comes from every angle. He’s all energy. Always throwing punches. Never stops. Floyd tucks in and picks his shots and he is more accurate but he doesn’t throw anything like Manny’s hundred punches a round. It’s unlikely he can knock Manny out, so if he wants to win he’s got to change. Unless he throws more punches he can’t win the rounds.”

Amir Khan, youngest British Olympic Boxing Medalist:
“Manny has hand speed and fast feet that will cause Floyd some problems early on, but as it progresses I expect Floyd to make the adjustments he tends to make to counter that before pulling away on the scorecards.”

Chris Algieri, Professional Boxer:
“If Manny comes in shape the way that he did against me and if Floyd has missed a step at all, then I see Pacquiao giving him all kinds of trouble. Ultimately though I see Mayweather winning a decision.”


Paulie Malignaggi, past WBA Welterweight Champion, said:
“I am taking Mayweather by wide decision or a late round stoppage. He has too much variation to his arsenal. Pacquiao is fun to watch, but his one-dimensional approach won’t be enough on Saturday Night.”

Sadam Ali, indomitable welterweight and 2008 U.S. Olympian:
“I’m excited we get to see that fight, for all boxing fans. It’s going to amazing. If I had to choose somebody, I’d go with Mayweather. But in boxing, you never know, anything can happen.”

Sugar Ray Leonard, retired Ex-World Champion:
 “I would say I lean toward Mayweather because he hasn’t tasted defeat and he doesn’t want to taste defeat. And I look at Pacquiao and I see a guy, a champion, who is equipped with such speed and power and unfortunately he was KO’d big-time by [Juan Manuel] Marquez.”

Bill Maher, A political wit/comedian hinted that:
“ Mayweather’s going to win!”

Mark Wahlberg, Actor/Producer and former rapper:
“ I’m going with Team Pacman.”

Well, it is of my opinion that the much anticipated is awaited by both the #Team Mayweather and # Team Pacquiao in high spirit.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS BY DROPPING YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Credit: Allhiphop | Dicedupnaija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive