Wednesday 25 March 2015

Zayn Malik takes a “different direction” as quits One Direction leaving teammate Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis

22 years old - Zayn Malik is ardent member of the English - Irish pop boys band popularly known as “One Direction”.  Zayn’s exit is coming as a surprise to fans after a five year successful working relationship with his band mates - Nail, Harry, Liam and Louis.

Earlier this week, fellow bandmate Liam Payne said that he is not happy about the decision Zayn took. Even though Zayn shared a picture of himself and his co-bandmates, posing with fans and a poster of the group in which Liam Payne blocked out Zayn’s face with his hand to further confirm his exit.

On the other hand, fans quickly to the social media to blast Liam for making light of his friend's absence.

Gorgia Rose: 'How dare you cover Zayn's face? Don't f**king do it again.'

Another fan - Ana Evans wrote: '@Real_Liam_Payne what the????? Why you covering zayn's face? Am sorry but I cant c da humour in making joke of a frnd's absence due 2 stress.'

According to a statement released by Zayn to MailOnline on Wednesday afternoon, he said: “My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I’d like to apologise to the fans if I’ve let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world.”

One Direction have sold above 50 million records and have more than 1.4bn streams which gained them a spot worldwide and are rated the second most-streamed British band on the digital music service. And no doubt that they have made history this year thanks to their four studio albums - Up All Night, Take Me Home, Midnight Memories and Four - debuting at the top of the Billboard 200 chart.

Check out picture of the the “One Direction” below and share your COMMENTS!! Thanks
Credit: Dailymail




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive