Wednesday 10 December 2014

Oritsefemi’s Manager “Danku” Speaks From Hospital Bed Days After Ghastly Vehicle Accident

Adepitan Yusuf popularly known as Danku was driving the newly acquired  N12million Range Rover Evoque by Oritsefemi’s on their way to meet with Big Brother Representative when it crashed.



Danku, Oritsefemi’s manager says he feels healthier and also appreciates the love and support shown him since the crash  even though  legs & hands were hit at the spot of the accident, which  is allegedly responding to treatment.

Danku  said; “I give glory to Almighty that protects my life. I thank my fans home and abroad that have been calling, sending quick recovery messages to me.

May you never be chased by armed robbers as we are approaching festive period.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive