Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Minaj Address Rumour on Dating Meek Mill

32 year old rapper, Nicki Minaj has come out to officially addressed her relationship status on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show lately, and let her fans know if she is has a burning desire for Robert Rahmeek Williams better known by his stage name  Meek Mill.  Nicki began by letting her fans know that her much talked about figure is not on market right now.



Nicki lightheartedly said “I'm not on the market,". And she further addressed her connection with Philly rapper Meek Mill.
"I am not in a relationship with Meek Mill, but I do think he is really really dope and he is on my album two times and I was a fan of his from before and he was a fan of mine.  I don't know where the rumors came from. I don't know who started it."

The fact that Nicki has decided to be single after her recent break up with her long time love has left fans wondering if she could ever fall in love again, because she doesn't seem to be interested in having someone special in her life at the moment.

See more photos of Nicki and Meek Mill below
Credits: RickySmileyMorningShow








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive