Monday 29 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian Strips for UK Cosmopolitan Magazine, Talks on Sex life



Reality Tv Star, Khloe Kardashian is just the right make for the February 2015 edition of Cosmopolitan UK in hot poses showing off her “breath taking figure”. 

 

During an exclusive interview with the magazine, Khloe spoke about her ex-husband and how she enjoys the companionship more than the physical aspect of a relationship.

“I don’t crave sex,” she says. “I talked about it more openly when I was married because it’s more comfortable. I crave companionship – I just want to cuddle. I got married at 25 – I was young, but I loved it. I do like it when you save certain things for your marriage. I don’t think you should treat every guy you’re dating like your husband. It doesn’t make it special.”

Check out the photos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive