Saturday 22 November 2014

Rapper Ice Prince says “Don’t call me just a rapper”

Nigerian and International Award winning Hip-Hop artist, Panshak Zamani A.KA Ice Prince has said he doesn’t feel too cool being boxed in as just a rapper. The Minna-born, Jos town –bred Chocolate city artiste articulated his unhappiness in a popular online interview known as The Truth.

“I know how to rap and I know how to rap really well, but I am an all round musician. M.I taught me how to write songs, how to arrange vocals and how to structure music.

I am more about making music; I hate to be boxed as a rapper. I want to be seen as someone who creates music irrespective of the genre.” The Superstar  crooner also gave a tip-off about his present marital status and relationship with his baby mama.

Ice Prince also said “I intend to raise a family, but I haven’t proposed to anybody. I am single. My baby mama doesn’t give me any drama, she tolerates me, God bless her” he quipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive